Capital Allocators YouTube Channel. We've added most of the back catalog to our YouTube channel giving you another way to listen and share.
Ted's Transparency Report. A new addition to our premium content library. We've shared Ted’s current fund investments and advisory relationships in an effort to offer transparency and foster connections.
1. What Ted's Reading. We compiled a list of our favorite blogs and news, including those shared in past monthlies.
2. Morgan Housel on Lifestyles. The best-selling author contemplates the balance between internal and external measures of success through the experience of two sailors competing to be the fastest to sail around the world.
3. What to Say to Your LPs Right Now. John-Austin Saviano is the former CIO at UC-Berkeley and founder of High Country Advisors. He offers sage advice to GPs through understanding the mind of an LP in rocky markets, and we're not just saying that because of how closely his thoughts echo Chapter 10 in Ted's book.
4. The Age of Weaponization. Louis-Vincent Gave from Gavekal offers his thoughts on the potential transfer of leadership in this downturn from developed to emerging markets.
5. The Fate of Crypto. A bubble, a crash, and then what? The fate of crypto may fall into one of two frameworks. Sebastian Mallaby discusses the potential for another rise from the ashes akin to the dot.com era. In contrast, Joe Weisenthal from Bloomberg describes how the reflexive nature of the blockchain economic incentive structure might lead to a downward spiral that does not come back. Read Joe's Article Here.
Josh Friedman - Founding Canyon, the evolution of credit markets, and Josh's advice for investment committees.
Mario Giannini - GP/LP relationships, Hamilton Lane's evolution, and the future of the industry.
Rob Citrone - Rob doesn’t often share his insights in the public forum, so it was a real treat to get inside the mind of one of the best in the business.
Ashvin Chhabra - Ashvin is one of the most creative and independent thinkers in the community and you’ll soon hear why.
Regan Bozman - Launching Lattice, their investment philosophy, and the definition of defensible moats.
Third Bridge. Third Bridge is a widely used provider of expert interview transcripts whose clients include past Capital Allocators guests across private equity, public equity, and credit. Their coverage is incredibly extensive with over 30,000 company and sector transcripts available on-demand. Each transcript records a 1-hour interview between an unbiased analyst and an industry executive.
Nasdaq Asset Owner Solutions. Do you know how the management fees you pay stack up to your peers? Using fee data reported to the eVestment platform, we explore the current landscape of separate account fees and the differences in actual fees paid by public plan investors versus managers’ stated fees.
Visible Alpha. Visible Alpha created a platform to analyze consensus data and financial metrics on over 6,500 publicly traded companies. Rather than having to dig through models one by one, Visible Alpha extracts data from every line item across sell-side models so you can better understand expectations on metrics beyond just revenue and earnings. Institutional investors are invited to try Visible Alpha for free by visiting visiblealpha.com/ted.
Coinbase Institutional. Coinbase is the largest publicly traded crypto company in the world and the trusted bridge to the crypto economy for all institutions. Coinbase Institutional offers clients access to a comprehensive suite of products and services including battle-tested custody, a prime broker, trading tools, analytics, financing, and high-touch support. Access the scale and stability needed to successfully participate in the crypto economy.