CAU for Allocators (in-person): Learn from Ted and Rahul. Our next cohort of Capital Allocators University (allocators only) will be in-person on Thursday, March 9th, 2023 at the Harvard Club in New York City.
Capital Allocators Premium. Take a deeper dive into investing like top institutions with a Capital Allocators Premium membership and start off the New Year getting a leg up on the pack.
Corporate Membership: The Spirit of Giving. Corporate premium members generously and quietly support the show. Corporate members get all the benefits of individual membership for their entire organization plus a first look at all our activities. Check out the roster of our wonderful corporate premium members.
1. What Ted's Thinking, The Power of an Interview. Ted's latest blog scrutinizes the SBF/FTX scandal by considering the impact of interview style and editing on influencing opinions.
2. Fundraising, John Austin Saviano and Shannon O'Leary. Two pros from the allocator community share their take on fundraising in the current environment. Read 'How to Not Get a Second Meeting: A Guide' HERE.
3. The Prince, Sue-Lin Wong. Sue Lin-Wong at The Economist put together a remarkable podcast series with an inside look at Xi Jinping. Episode 5 is especially eye-opening, discussing China's censorship of social media.
4. A Year for the Ages, Sahil Bloom. Follow-up on his thankful reflections a month ago, Sahil shared the lessons he learned in 2022, which itself could be a compilation of our customary last closing question on the podcast.
5. The Banker's Wife, Cristina Alger. In a highly entertaining diversion, I devoured Alger's best-seller - an intricate weave of storytelling tied to Swiss Banking. It led me to read two of her other books during Thanksgiving break as well. Add it to your fun reading list this year!
EP.284 Thomas Majewski - Managing Partner & Founder of Eagle Point Credit Management, Thomas gives a masterclass on CLOs at Eagle Point Credit Management.
EP.285 Sachin Khajuria - Former partner at Apollo, Sachin gives an insider's take on private equity.
EP.286 Charley Ellis - Investment luminary, founder of Greenwich Associates, and author of seventeen investment books, Charley discusses his two latest releases.
EP.287 Carol Geremia - President and Head of Global Distribution, Carol discusses creating long-term value in (nearly) 100 years at MFS.
EP.288 Ana Marshall - CIO for The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation, Ana discusses investing in a new market environment.
EP.289 Year in Review 2022 - Our annual letter and a countdown of the top episodes of 2022.
Season 1, EP.07 Advent International - Tricia Glynn, Managing Director at Advent International, discusses Orveon, a newly formed corporate carveout.
Season 1, EP.08 CD&R - Ravi Sachdev, Partner, and Ron Williams, Operating Advisor, dive into a deal with aspects of venture, growth equity, and buyouts all rolled into one.
MFS Investment Management. In today's complex bond market, it can be challenging for institutional investors to meet their fixed-income goals. At MFS Investment Management, we strive to capitalize on changing market dynamics with our Active 360° approach to fixed-income investing and help you stay informed with our weekly macro insights.
|Stream by AlphaSense. Stream is the fastest-growing expert call transcript library powered by industry-leading AI search technology. Get to the right insights, the fastest.
Stream recently published a report on the non-obvious parts of expert network interview prep as told by their most prolific clients.
Prosek Partners. Proactive marketing, communications and brand building has never been more important for firms given the competitive fundraising and volatile market environment. Jen Prosek, CEO of Prosek Partners, shares advice for proactively building, and protecting your brand.